Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Don't Forget EO Wilson Tonight at Akin Auditorium

I mentioned this in an earlier post but probably should have posted a reminder before today. E.O. Wilson will be at Akin Auditorium at MSU at 7PM tonight, talking about biodiversity.

My BS degree is in Biology and I have been reading EO Wilson for some time. I have 4 of his books on my shelves now. There was a good article in the Times Record News yesterday about him and his presentation. I will let everyone know about the presentation later in the week.

I hope there is a good turnout, but I also want to sit. Last year I was worried that the Dr. Leakey presentation would be standing room only and there were plenty of seats. We'll see tonight.

The presentation counts as advanced training for those in the Rolling Plains Texas Master Naturalists.

No comments:

Post a Comment