Friday, January 14, 2011

Living Natural First

I enjoy listening to the Living Natural First radio program and enjoy many of the articles in their free monthly magazine. However, I usually don't listen to the radio program. I just don't get good reception of WBAP at my house. Paul and Nila Dowlearn from Wichita Valley Nursery will be the guests on this Sunday's program.

Today I found out that you can listen to the program on line and if you miss the program, they have the programs archived on the websites. As I write this, I am listening to a program on herbs.

You can also read copies of the magazine there, although I did find many of the links are broken. Hopefully someone will get that fixed.

You do have to sign up as a member of the radio program to access everything, but that is easy.

Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment