I been out of town as much as in lately, so I am a little bit behind the power curve on posting. However, there are some events coming up I wanted to get the word out on, so here they are:
- Home and Garden Show: February 26, 27 at MPEC. Lots of great vendors and educational sessions.
- Spring Break Camp at River Bend: March 12 - 16, 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM. Kindergarten through 6th Grade. Register by March 7. For information, click here. For a registration form, click here. Attendees will also need a medical release.
- EcoFair Planning Meeting: March 2, Noon at River Bend.
- Red River Group Sierra Club meeting, March 17, Noon - 1:00 PM, El Diablo. Trash pick up to follow.
- Texas Clean Rivers Program Red River Basin Advisory Committee Meeting, March 27, 9:30 AM - approximately 1:30 PM. Red River Authority of Texas Administrative Office and Laboratory Facility, 3000 Hammon Rd. Please RSVP to Stacey Green at 940- 723-2236 or email@example.com as they will be serving lunch.
- EcoFair: April 21, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM. If you would like to have a booth, contact River Bend at 940-767-0843 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Booth prices are only $50 commercial and $25 for non-profits. Living Green in Wichita Falls will have a booth.
- Texas Master Naturalist Spring Training: Begins March 20 and runs through May 5. Deadline for applications is March 12. The class schedule includes classes and several field trips. Registration is $80 ($70 for MSU students.) Registration forms and fees can be dropped off at Inland Fisheries at 403 Chester.