Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Getting Back in the Saddle

I have been falling down on the job posting here. In part it's because I have been traveling quite a bit lately for work and partly because I started a Living Green in Wichita Falls page on Facebook. So many of the articles that spurred my ideas for posts ended up going directly to Facebook, although that was not my intent--there are some people who are not on Facebook after all, although that is hard to believe some days.

So, I will try to get my act together--there is much news to share and some events, products and services I have neglected to advertise as well as I should. If  you are on Facebook, find and "like" the page--there are still going to be short items and short notice announcements that make it there and not here.

No comments:

Post a Comment