Monday, March 14, 2011

Another Solar Screen Vendor

Back in August I posted about the excellent results some of the people I know have had reducing their energy consumption with solar screens installed by Builders Wholesale.

I was contacted by another company this weekend which installs solar screens. I don't know the people who own this company nor at this point have I talked to any customers, but I am glad to know there are more companies offering products and services to help our community be more sustainable. The company is Texoma Sunscreens; Keith and Jennifer McDaniels are ready to answer your questions or to provide a free estimate.

If you come across other companies in Wichita Falls that offer products or services that would interest people in the community who are trying to live more sustainably, please send the information to me at green.wichitafalls@gmail.com. I would love to pass on the information.

5 comments:

  1. This is such a great post about Solar screens Denver CO, so it could be better to keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. Webdesign

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Zonnepanelen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon… Zonnepanelen kopen

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have done a amazing job with you website Installateur zonnepanelen

    ReplyDelete